The Head of Operations and Customer Service is responsible for all aspects of moving, receiving and distributing our product to our amazing customers every single day. They also head up all communication with customers to ensure our clients have the most amazing 437 experience possible! There’s never a dull moment in the inventory + packing space, where, in addition to your stellar work experience, your hip-hop knowledge will come in handy!
A day in the life:
The Head of Operations and Customer Service builds and maintains relationships within the production, marketing, and sales networks to support and create solutions and plan for the future of the company.
- Responsible for heading up customer service and company operations
- Customer service includes learning our email software, chat, and Instagram DMs
- Responsible for packing and shipping daily orders to our customers around the world
- Leads strategic projects and assignments under the direction of the Co-Founder and are involved in driving continuous improvement efforts for our operating systems
- Responsible for the operations execution plan, including the consideration of process flow, as well as forecasting for future growth and establishing contingency plans, monitoring current inventory levels and flagging products that require reorder
- Effectively manages the operations department’s quarterly budget goals to target and works to find innovative ways to reduce costs
- Accountable for arranging the overall office repairs and maintenance
- Responsible for creating and delivering monthly operations reports to the co-founders
- experience in an operational role
- preferred: business, engineering, math, backgrounds.
- strong quantitative skills + extremely detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs frequently
- Flexible and adaptable with schedule which could include nights, working required holidays, some weekends with occasional after hour requirements
- loves hip-hop, high energy, positive, loves to eat
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same
Please send your resume and a few sentences about why you would be a great fit for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks! xx Hyla and Adrien
437 SWIMWEAR is a swim label that specializes in curve-hugging, minimalistic styles. We design timeless pieces with quality that no one can match at our competitive price points.
Each of our collections have their own vision and aesthetic point of view. As a group, they are united by an unwavering commitment to superior fabrics, meticulous construction and relevant, effortless design.