SIZING & SUIT CARE
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY 437 SUIT?
- Handwash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Store suits separately.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
- Avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc and be sure to wash immediately after use.
- To avoid stain or damage of your suits be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens and fake tanning.
*To extend the life of your 437's be sure to rinse immediately after use.*
WHAT ARE 437 SUITS MADE OF?
- 437 suits are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend of 92% polyester, 8% spandex.