SIZING & SUIT CARE
How do I care for my 437 suit?
- Handwash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water.
- Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry.
- Store suits separately.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling.
- Avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc and be sure to wash immediately after use.
- To avoid stain or damage of your suits be careful with tanning oils, sunscreens and fake tanning.
To extend the life of your 437's be sure to rinse immediately after use.
How do I care for my Charge suit? ⚠️WARNING: this suit is fire, but requires extra special care, please read below⚠️
- Hand wash in hot water and leave to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Leave to dry over a non-stainable surface (ex. bathtub or sink). Any leftover dye reside will wipe off with water.
- Keep away from light coloured, sensitive clothing, towels and furniture when wet as colour may transfer.
- Always hand wash and dry separately. Do not put in the washing machine.
What are the 437 suits made of?
- 437 suits are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend of 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item?
- Please email email@example.com with your name, order number, and a photo of the issue so we can resolve it for you!
How do I know which size to get?
- The sizing charts located on each product page serves as a general guideline for helping you find your perfect 437 size. If you have questions about a specific style’s measurements, you can always reach out to our team via email, we are happy to help! As a rule of thumb -- if in doubt, size down. Our suits are super stretchy.
Do you have anywhere I can try on your bikinis?
- We have a showroom downtown Toronto, appointments can be made here and are free of charge.
Where are 437 suits made?
- 437 SWIMWEAR is designed in Toronto and made in collaboration with a female-owned and run manufacturer in Guangzhou, China.