SIZING & SUIT CARE
How do I care for my 437 suit?
- Handwash suits separately in cold soapy water and rinse in cold water
- Lay suits separately flat out of direct sunlight to dry
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as it can cause fabric pulling
- Avoid extensive use in hot tubs, chlorine pools, etc.
What are the 437 suits made of?
- 437 suits are made with the highest quality fabrics, they are a luxuriously soft and stretchy blend of 92% polyester, 8% spandex.
What do I do if I receive a faulty item?
- Please email email@example.com with your name, order number, and a photo of the issue so we can resolve it for you!
How do I know which size to get?
- The sizing charts located on each product page serves as a general guideline for helping you find your perfect 437 size. If you have questions about a specific style’s measurements, you can always reach out to our team via email, we are happy to help! As a rule of thumb -- if in doubt, size down. Our suits are super stretchy.
Do you have anywhere I can try on your bikinis?
- We have a showroom downtown Toronto, appointments can be made here and are free of charge.
Where are 437 suits made?
- 437 SWIMWEAR is designed in Toronto and made in collaboration with a female-owned and run manufacturer in Guangzhou, China.